Monday, November 1, 2010

Rajanikanth Fever – One Liners

Every once in a big big while, there comes this one person, actor and a legend who people just idolize for all the fun he does on camera

These days this idol is Rajanikanth – the undeniably, undisputed king of all comic action flicks that are made in India

Now I am not a fan of him, nor do I idolize him. But like everybody else, I have taken a special liking to his comic action flicks and dialogue scenes. More than that the long running list of Rajanikanth-Idolizing one liners that have taken a leap these days after release of Robot

There are these mails floating around that states “100 things about Rajanikanth”

If you are reading this, I don’t need to tell you to go and read it, as you have already read it. If you haven’t, you have no right to read this post

 

Today after visiting Palladium, I was coming back and sitting in the train I felt like creating some new ones and adding to the list. I know this is a worthless job but it titillates me and made me happy

So here are few of them:

Indian Railways will soon be adding a new bogie to all its trains which will be for ONLY RAJNIKANTH

When rajnikant travels abroad, he doesn't need a visa. He automatically becomes the citizen of that country

By 2011, McD will start selling McRajani for Rs.-20 and BigBazaar will start selling at "Every day Rajani price"

In 2020 world's best selling book would be authored by Rajanikanth and it will be called "How to become Rajanikanth"

A hundred years from now, people will fight over a big issue at that time : "The Rajanikanth Janma Bhoomi"

No comments: